Roost #44 Poop
- Dates to Remember:
- Friday, – Water Conservation Group Meeting @ ... (the Blue Ox is now open on Fridays and Saturdays)
- Saturday, April 13 – Ravens Roost #44 3rd Annual Charities Benefit Dance featuring the band TRANZFUSION. Location: Ocean City Elks Lodge Hall, 137th Street Bayside. $25 pp includes: Beer,Wine, Chips/pretzels, Door prizes, Money Wheel & Cash bar. Tickets available from either: Ron Apperson 37899 Swann Drive, Selbyville, De 19975, 302-436-4790 or 410-952- 9756 cell, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Mary Kendall, 302-934-7210, email@example.com
- Friday, December 6 – Ravens Roost #44 Christmas Party @ the Cove Restaurant @ Bayside. More details soon.
- Dues due: Dues ($30 per member) were to be paid by the February meeting. You may pay at the meeting, or mail a check to Ravens Roost 44 to: Jo Ann Elder, 126 Pine Tree Rd., Ocean City, MD 21842. Thank you.
- Roost Apparel: You can call Maggie at 410-208-2756 or email her firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements for pick up and payment at her home if you'd like a shirt or jersey before then. The prices for the Ox, Raven and Turtle character shirts are: $15 (short sleeved in purple, dark gray and ash and a variety of sizes from med to 3XL). The sweatshirts are gone - sorry! The purple Roost 44 jerseys are still available in a variety of sizes and they cost $35. Show your spirit around town!
- All the best news notes and nuggets at Britt's Bird Watch here.
- Sunday and Monday - OCHMRA Trade Show, Roland E. Powell Convention Center. For nearly 40 years, the Ocean City Spring Trade Expo has brought together the hospitality industry buyers and sellers to facilitate business. Produced by the non-profit Ocean City Hotel-Motel-Restaurant Assocation, this popular Expo now draws close to 5,000 attendees and features 400 exhibit booths. Year after year, both exhibitors and attendees look forward to coming out of winter hibernation and gathering to network, solidify relationships, and learn from one another. In addition to finding the most innovative products on the market, attendees can see actual production demonstrations and learn the latest trends. As an added bonus, free educational sessions and culinary demonstrations take place throughout the Expo. In order to attend the Expo and walk the exhibit floor, you must be 21 years old and be a buyer, or a guest of a buyer, in the hospitality industry. Make plans to attend today! For more Info please contact: Susan Jones, Phone: 410-289-6733 E-mail: email@example.com.
- A grandmother who took her little grandson to the beach. They were having a good time until a huge wave came in and swept the boy out to sea. She fell down on her knees and pleaded to the heavens, "Please return my grandson, that's all I ask! PLEASE!!!" A moment later, lo and behold, a wave swelled from the ocean and deposited the wet, yet unhurt child, at her feet. She checked him over to make sure that he was okay. He was fine. But still she looked up to the heavens angrily and said, "When we came he had a hat!"
- Got poop? Let me know! I’m going to try to get this out every Wednesday so if you get it to me by Tuesday I’ll try to include it. Your input is appreciated.
- Life is short. Focus on the good.
Baltimore Ravens, let’s go
And put that ball across the line
So fly with talons spread wide
Go in and strike with Ravens pride
Fight! Fight! Fight!
Ravens dark wings take flight
Dive in and show them your might
For Baltimore and Maryland
You will fly on to victory