Roost #44 Poop
- Dates to Remember:
- Thursday thru Sunday - Baltimore Ravens Roosts Annual Convention and Parade | Ravens Roost Beach Bash, Castle in the Sand. BALTIMORE RAVENS FANS - JOIN THE RAVENS ROOSTS BEACH BASH IN OCEAN CITY! Thursday - Welcome social at the Castle in the Sand, 37th Street ; Friday - Competition between Roosts at the Castle in the Sand to include corn holes, horseshoes, scavenger hunt, karaoke contest, miniature golf (location ,) bingo (prizes, no cash) catered tailgate cookout (hotel parking lot) and player's forum. Ravens Roosts Parade, Saturday 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. Baltimore Avenue 19th to 26th Street. For more information, contact Sue Draper at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.councilrr.com.
- Friday – WCS Meeting @ where else? Coconuts!
- Saturday, June 7 - Bike ride on the boardwalk, 9 am. Meet at the top of the boardwalk, 27th Street. If you're interested just show up. Breakfast afterward at the Sahara Café.
- Saturday, June 21 - Shorebirds game, 7 pm. If interested email Donna email@example.com or call her at 302-436-6266.
- Sunday, June 29 - Orioles game, 1:35 pm. Orioles trip needs commitment from people who want to go. Trip will be Sunday 6/29, tickets are $29.00 per person and bus will be $30-40 per person depending on how many go. Need at least 30 people. I need to know ASAP in order to reserve bus and tickets. I can be reached by cell phone 410-627-7697, call or text. I will be at convention from 5/28 to 6/1. Money due within next week. Thanks C U at convention! Donna
- Friday, 10/10 thru Monday, 10/13 - RAVENS ROOST #44 ROAD TRIP-2014. Sold out.
- Looking for the Ravens' 2014 schedule? Find it here.
- Looking for the Ravens' 2014 draft class? Find it here.
- All the best Orioles news notes and nuggets at Britt's Bird Watch here.
- Friday thru Sunday - Gem, Mineral and Jewelry Show | Classic and Contemporary Designs, Roland E. Powell Convention Center. The Spring Gem, Mineral, and Jewelry Show - 14K, sterling silver jewelry, pearls, beads, loose stones, crystals & more. Classic and contemporary designs for show and sale. Admission. Friday 12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m., Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m., Sunday 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. For more information, call 804-746-7663 or visit www.treasuresoftheearth.net.
- Sunday - OC Beach Lights Spectacular | Lasers, lights, video, music and special effects, The Beach at North Division Street. Returning to Ocean City this summer is the fun and exciting free event for the entire family, OC Beach Lights Spectacular! These shows feature lasers, lights, video, music and special effects all displayed on a 5 story tall giant beach ball. NEW this year the Beach Lights shows will display fireworks! Show times are 9:30pm, 10:00pm and 10:30pm.
- Play it Safe 2014:
Free Events For 2014 High School Graduates
(click on event for more information)
Paddle Boarding & Kayak Relays
Indoor/Outdoor Miniature Golf
Pizza Eating Contest
Miniature Golf Tournament
3 on 3 Basketball Tourney
Laser Laser Tag & Mini Golf
Booty Miniature Golf
The Art League of Ocean City Presents
Ride the Tidal Wave Roller Coaster For Free!
- A Christian farmer spent the day in the city. In a restaurant for his noon meal, he sat near a group of young men. After he bowed his head to give thanks for his food, one of the young men thought he would embarrass the old gentleman. "Hey, farmer, does everyone do that out where you live?" The old man calmly replied, "No, son, the pigs don't!"
- One night a man stumbled into the police station with a black eye. He claimed he had heard a noise in his back yard and went to investigate. The next he knew, he was hit in the eye and knocked out cold. An officer was sent to his house to investigate, and he returned 1 1/2 hours later with a black eye. "Did you get hit by the same person?" his captain asked. "No," he replied. "I stepped on the same rake."
- A man arrives at the gates of heaven. St. Peter asks, "Religion?"
The man says, "Methodist."
St. Peter looks down his list, and says, "Go to room 24, but be very quiet as you past room 8."
Another man arrives at the gates of heaven.
"Go to room 18, but be very quiet as you pass room 8."
A third man arrives at the gates.
"Go to room 11, but be very quiet as you pass room 8."
The man says, "I can understand there being different rooms for different religions, but why must I be quiet when I pass room 8?"
St. Peter tells him, "Well the Catholics are in room 8, and they think they're the only ones here.
- Got poop? Let me know! I’m going to try to get this out every Wednesday so if you get it to me by Tuesday I’ll try to include it. Your input is appreciated.
- Life is short. Focus on the good.
Baltimore Ravens, let’s go
And put that ball across the line
So fly with talons spread wide
Go in and strike with Ravens pride
Fight! Fight! Fight!
Ravens dark wings take flight
Dive in and show them your might
For Baltimore and Maryland
You will fly on to victory