Roost #44 Poop
- Dates to Remember:
- Friday – WCS Meeting @ …
- Saturday, 4/12 - 5 Annual Roost 44 Fund Raising Dance: This years dance will be on Saturday April 18, 2015 from 7-11 PM. Everything will be the same as last year - Music by TRANSFUSION; location is OC Elks Lodge Hall; beer, wine, soda, snacks, cash bar; door prizes, 50/50 & money wheel. $25pp. Tickets will be available at the January meeting & choice of table reservations can be made with a payment of at least $150 (1/2 table of 12). Floor plan is available. Contact Ron @ 302-436-4790 or firstname.lastname@example.org after that or at Feb, Mar, & Apr meetings.
- All the best Orioles news notes and nuggets at Britt's Bird Watch here.
- Sunday - Superbowl Sunday Scramble | 4 Player Scramble, Eagles Landing Golf Course. 4 Player Scramble. 10am Shotgun Start. Includes pre-game Tailgate party with Prizes. The event is a 4 players scramble with a unique scoring format. The team consists of a Coach, Quarterback, Running Back and Wide Receiver. Teams score points in the following manner: Touchdown (eagle) 6 points, Field Goal (birdie) 3 points, Extra Point (par) 1 point and Safety (bogey) 2 points. 30% of the "A" players handicap is the team offense. Plus "Throw the Bomb" on hole #3. Gross and net prizes. Call 410-213-7277 for information.
- After picking her son up from school one day, the mother asks him what he did at school. The kid replies, "I had sex with my teacher." She gets so mad that when they get home, she orders him to go straight to his room. When the father returns home that evening, the mother angrily tells him the news of what their son had done. As the father hears the news, a huge grin spreads across his face. He walks to his son's room and asks him what happened at school, the son tells him, "I had sex with my teacher." The father tells the boy that he is so proud of him, and he is going to reward him with the bike he has been asking for. On the way to the store, the dad asks his son if he would like to ride his new bike home. His son responds, "No thanks Dad, my butt still hurts."
- Got poop? Let me know! I’m going to try to get this out every Wednesday so if you get it to me by Tuesday I’ll try to include it. Your input is appreciated.
- Life is short. Focus on the good.
Baltimore Ravens, let’s go
And put that ball across the line
So fly with talons spread wide
Go in and strike with Ravens pride
Fight! Fight! Fight!
Ravens dark wings take flight
Dive in and show them your might
For Baltimore and Maryland
You will fly on to victory