Roost #44 Poop
· Frank’s note: All items subject to change/cancellation)
· From the Prez –
Greetings to all…Just a reminder that our next virtual meeting will be February 11 @7:30…the Council is sponsoring its first Super Bowl pool, anyone who wants a block or more please contact me at email@example.com...Also please patronize your local restaurants and bars as they are still in restrictions by this pandemic…be safe out there..
· Dates to Remember:
o 2/11/21 – Monthly Roost Meeting
· Membership: February meeting, meaning its time for the 2021 dues. Still $30 – Cheap! I’ll be accepting dues in person at the meeting, or mail them to me at:
Susan Berterman, 12290 Dixie Drive, Bishopville, MD 21813. Please make all checks payable to Ravens Roost #44.
· Wellness: Please contact Carol Monroe at firstname.lastname@example.org if you know of a Roost member in need of a message of encouragement or a sympathy card for a family member.
· Penguin Swim: Click the link to see the awards! https://www.facebook.com/151654648259882/posts/3708964795862165/?d=n
· House: All meetings that we do hold for the foreseeable future will be at the American Legion on 23rd St./Coastal Hwy. They will follow all proper virus protocols for safety, We will take it a month at a time and keep everyone notified by the poop and Caw. Happy "Vaccine Distribution Day" coming to our area soon!
· Entertainment: Entertainment meetings are suspended until further notice.
· Out and about and can’t watch the game? You can listen to the Ravens on the radio! (I know, right?) Go here: https://www.baltimoreravens.com/game-day/coverage for the list of affiliates.
A guy walks into a supermarket and buys the
1 bar of soap
1 tube of toothpaste
1 loaf of bread
1 pint of milk
1 single serving of cereal
1 single frozen dinner
The checkout girl looks at him, smiles, and says, 'Single, huh?'
The guy smiles sheepishly and replies, 'How'd you guess?'
She says, 'Because you're ugly.'
· Got Poop? Let me know! I’m going to try to get this out every Wednesday so if you get it to me by Tuesday, I’ll try to include it. Your input is appreciated.
· Life is short. Focus on the good.