· Dates to Remember:
· Tuesday, April 24 – HARRINGTON BUS TRIP. Cost is $20.00 per person which includes $15.00 free play, a lunch buffet, and your bus seat. The Bus departs Montego Bay (130th street) at 8:30 am with a second stop at the Roses Store in Millsboro on Route 113. Bus departs Harrington at 3pm. Guests are welcome. To sign up, Email Paul and Trish at firstname.lastname@example.org or if no email available, call 302-436-9017. You will need to give Paul or Trish either your Harrington Player Card Number or your Birthday Date. Mail a check immediately after you sign up to 36977 Laws Points Rd, Selbyville, DE 19975. Check is made out to Raven Roost #44. You can also pay at the April meeting. Sign up early and spread the word for those who don’t have a computer.
· Saturday, April 28 – A Wine Tasting and Tour at Costa Ventosa ("Windy Coast") winery and vineyard in Whaleyville, MD from 3-5 p.m. The cost is $10 per person and includes an opportunity to taste their 9 wines, a tasting glass, a full glass of your favorite wine and light snacks. Additional glasses can be purchased at the discounted price of $4 per glass. A 10% discount will be applied to all bottle purchases. There is a limit of 35 attendees, so sign up early. Sign up at the April meeting or call Tom Maly at 302-541-0780 or email email@example.com to get on the list. The vineyard is located on the right side SR610 approximately 3 miles west of the intersection of SR610 and Rt. 113. Hope to see you there.
· Friday, June 1 – The 15th Annual Ravens Roost #44 Scholarship Golf Tournament, Ocean Pines Country Club, 9am shotgun start. Price is $90 per golfer this year (cheap!) and includes continental breakfast and lunch, beer and soda and golfer participation gifts. Contact Marc Grimes @ 302.222.0159 or Don McMullen @ 443.388.2941 for more details.
· Sunday, July 15 – Ravens Roost #44 Annual Summer Picnic. Details soon.
· Saturday, December 15 – Ravens Roost #44 Christmas Party. Details soon.
· Good news notes and nuggets from Sarah Ellison’s Blog here. It’s getting to the point where I can hardly stand ESPN, but I do go Jamison Hensley’s Blog here to stay up to date with all of the AFC North news.
· Sunday – Mid-Atlantic Symphony Orchestra Concert, Community Church of Ocean Pines, Route 589. Admission at adult & student levels. Sunday, 3pm; pre-concert talk, 2pm. 888-846-8600. www.midatlanticsymphony.org
· The father of five children had won a toy at a raffle. He called his kids together to ask which one should have the present.
"Who is the most obedient?" he asked. "Who never talks back to Mother? Who does everything she says?"
Five small voices answered in unison, "Okay, Dad. You get the toy."
· Duane rents an apartment in New York, and goes to the lobby to put his name on the group mailbox. While he is there, an attractive young lady comes out of the apartment next to the mailboxes wearing a robe. Duane smiles at the young lady and she strikes up a conversation with him.
As they talk, her robe slips open, and it's quite obvious that she has nothing on underneath. Poor Duane breaks out into a sweat trying to maintain eye contact. After a few minutes, she places her hand on his arm and says, 'Let's go in my apartment, I hear someone coming...'
He goes with her into the apartment, and after she closes the door, she leans against it allowing her robe to fall off completely. Being completely nude, she purrs at him, 'What would you say is my best feature?'
The flustered, embarrassed Duane stammers, clears his throat several times, and finally squeaks out, 'Oh, it's got to be your ears!'
She's astounded. 'Why my ears? Look at these breasts! They are full, don't sag, and they're 100 percent natural. My buns - they are firm and do not sag, and have no cellulite. Look at this skin, no blemishes or scars. Why in heaven's name would you say my ears are the best part of my body?'
Clearing his throat once again, Duane stammers, 'Outside when you said you heard someone coming? That was me.'
· Got poop? Let me know! I’m going to try to get this out every Wednesday so if you get it to me by Tuesday I’ll try to include it. Your input is appreciated.
· Be sure to visit our website @ www.ravensroost44.com or our blog @ http://ravensroost44.blogspot.com/ for the latest news, notes and nuggets.
· Life is short. Focus on the good.
Baltimore Ravens, let’s go
And put that ball across the line
So fly with talons spread wide
Go in and strike with Ravens pride
Fight! Fight! Fight!
Ravens dark wings take flight
Dive in and show them your might
For Baltimore and Maryland
You will fly on to victory